Re: [Valley_Eye] 3RD STREET LIGHTRAIL - TESTING

  • Silvia Taheri
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21 12:23 PM
      Hi,
      I am new to this group. Regarding the 3rd streeet lightrail testing, does this mean we will have the lightrail new us soon (bayshore)?

      aheins@... wrote:
      edith has shared photos with you.

      Just wanted to let everyone see what the 3rd Street Lightrail will look like in action....unless you've seen it in person! I heard yesterday, that the actual first run with passengers will be Martin Luther King Day...in February 2007! Edie

      - edith

      3RD STREET LIGHTRAIL - TESTING
      (1 album)
      Do more with these photos!
      Buy Kodak prints Create a collage Create a mini photo book Create mugs
      If you can't see the link, copy and paste the following directly into your browser:
      http://www.kodakgal lery.com/ I.jsp?c=b8s03tm. 75jfcuee&x=0&h=1&y=-spsr4u

    • Silvia Taheri