web site

  • Linda McKay
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009

      Does anyone know who set up http://visitacionvalley.org/? I’m trying to create a Google site to consolidate information about all the development that’s going on in the Valley, and I’m trying to find a site name that isn’t being used. It looks like that site isn’t active now.

      Anyway – if you know who’s site this is, let me know.

      Thanks

      Linda McKay

    • Edith Epps