      From: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tara hui
      Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:15 PM
      To: Valley Eye
      Subject: RE: [Valley_Eye] The Morning After | NBC Bay Area

      I think I'm type O not sure about -ve, if you get through let us know, I'll join you.

      --
      "Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are." - Hafsat Abiola

      To: Valley_Eye@yahoogroups.com
      From: mvrazzo@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:40:50 -0700

      My heart just shattered when I heard about this because I lived very near this neighborhood for 20 years.  The Red Cross is asking for blood donations.  I tried to call, but their lines are tied up and so is the web page for Blood Bank of the Pacific.  Type O negative is the desired blood type.  I wish I could say I were a big fan of PG&E, but alas I'm not and an event like this one hardly surprises me.  My deepest condolences to the families who lost a loved one.

      Maryanne