Re: [Vahorsetrails] Trailer Parking at Petersburg Battlefield

  • Karen Lindley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hello all.

      The new PNB trailer parking is wonderful! The parking spot is easy to find
      and easy to get in and out of. We didn't have to compete for parking spaces
      with any runners or bikers. I think everyone using the park will be pleased
      with this new arrangement. Another benefit is there will be plenty of shade
      this summer, which will be great! The bridle path into the park is easy to
      find and well marked.

      Larry Newark, the other park personnel, and all the volunteers did a
      wonderful job. The parking is even better than ever!

      Karen Lindley