FW: Equestrian Forum, Warrenton, Jan. 22

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      More information about the upcoming Forum

      Equestrian business exhibitors are being sought for the Forum. If you
      are from Fauquier and interested in setting up an informational table at
      the Forum, please contact either Larry Miller in the Parks & Rec
      department at 540-347-6848 or parks@... or Jennifer
      Wampler at DCR in Richmond (Jennifer.Wampler@...).

      Please feel free to pass this message along to others.

      Sally Aungier