NWS Stirrup Club Fall Trail Ride event 2001

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 10:15 AM
      Forwarded Message

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 12:55 PM
      Subject: NWS Stirrup Club Fall Trail Ride event 2001

      Hello Equine Friends,
      Greetings to you and your equine.  It is that time of year again............
      NWS Stirrup Club, Yorktown, VA is pleased to announce that we are having our annual fall Trail Ride event on Sunday November, 18, 2001.  Please mark your calendars.
      ALL horse breeds and riding styles are invited to participate.

      Our Trail Ride event has a limited number of riders; please PRE-REGISTER.

      Delicious food and drink will be sold on grounds.  So please plan to relax after your ride in the designated picnic area, patronize our concession stand, and meet old and new equine friends.

      Please see the attached file document of our Trail Ride registration form. It is a two (02) page document.  This writer will be your NWS Stirrup Club contact person.
      We look forward to seeing you at this event. Thank you for your support.

      Please remember to share a copy of the attached file document of our Trail Ride registration form with your equine friends, and service providers (e.g.club members, trainers, stable managers, farriers, veteranarians, feed suppliers, tack shop owners, etc.).  Or they can provide this writer their e-mail address and i will e-mail a copy to them.

      Thank you.
      Ramsay.