BES - Obstacle & Confidence Building Clinic-July 28th

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 3:42 PM
      Subj: **Battlefield Equestrian Society - Obstacle & Confidence Building
      Clinic-July 28th**
      Date: 6/29/2007 1:09:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      From: kari.briggs@...

      Battlefield Equestrian Society
      Proudly presents our first...
      Obstacle & Confidence Building Clinic
      @ The Nokesville Equestrian Park
      12560 Aden Road, Nokesville, VA 20181
      Saturday, July 28, 2007

      General Information
      With the growing popularity of Judged Pleasure Rides, the Battlefield
      Equestrian Society is hosting its first ever Obstacle and Confidence
      Building Clinic. What makes our clinic different than any other that
      you have attended so far..five words.we have "The Best of the Best"
      serving as your Ground Experts! The Battlefield Equestrian Society is
      fortunate enough to have secured the following Top winners from the 2006
      Crystal Crown Series:

      -Jane Palmer, Grand Champion -Amy Grimm
      -Susan Hartman, Reserve Champion -Laurie Hale
      -Pat Allard, Honor Champion -Bibi Ann Lynott
      -Barbara Faulkner -Elaine Reed
      -Beth Giorgiani -Martha Selbert

      These accomplished riders and trainers will provide you with individual
      instruction on completing each and every obstacle and at the same time
      help to build your confidence and that of your trusted mount. No where
      else will you find this level of obstacle instruction at one venue.
      Additionally, if you wish to learn by watching and listening from the
      ground, we also offer spots for Auditors/In Arena Spectators.either way,
      this event is one not to miss! Limited number of riders and
      auditors/spectators will be accepted.

      Said doc will be posted on our website shortly.

      Kari L. Briggs, Event Coordinator
      Battlefield Equestrian Society
      Global Professional Services Finance/BT Global Services
      Tele: +1 703-755-6684/Mob.: +1 571-220-9234/Fax: +1 703-755-6304
      Email: kari.briggs@...