December 2nd Trail Ride, New Kent

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: africanbec@... [mailto:africanbec@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 6:00 PM
      Subject: December 2nd Trail Ride

      It's time for the benefit trail ride for Horses In Service ~ Natural
      Therapeutic Riding Center, a Primier Accredited NARHA Center!!!

      December 2, 2006 at Millstone Farm at Roslyn

      You've already gotten a notice on this ride, but please make sure and
      mark your calendars for this great event! Pass the word!!!

      All you can eat Brunswick stew, lots of goodies, cold and hot drinks and
      a great place to ride and relax afterwards!!!

      Pass the attatched flyer on to friends and other horse folks. Make this
      great ride and wonderful contribution to Horses In Service ... a place
      where people with disabilities and special needs come for therapeutic
      riding!

      Let me know if you can not open the flyer and I will mail you a copy!!!

      Reserve your spot today!!!!

      HIS~
      Becky
      becky@...