Montebello Trail Ride

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Paulette & Lee Albright [mailto:britemtn@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:07 PM
      To: Albright, Paulette
      Subject: Montebello Trail Ride

      Evidently you are all ready to hit the trail. I have had several calls
      about the Montebello Spring Trail Ride. The brochures will be mailed
      later this week, but you can mark you calendars now. The dates are May
      26, 27, & 28. Remember to send your reservation and check early.
      Although the cut off registration date is May 15th, last year we were
      booked 2 weeks prior to the event.
      There are a few extra brochures so if anyone is a club member and would
      like extra, please, email me with your mailing address.

      Last year there was a new Dept. of Agriculture regulation and we need to
      keep a copy of your Coggins. Thanks for having a copy ready, it will
      speed up the check-in process.

      The fire & rescue crew is looking forward to another great ride this
      year. Thanks for your interest and support.

      Paulette Albright
      britemtn@...