The Caroline Hunt Judged Trail Ride and Hunter Pace

  • foxlairfrm
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006

      The Caroline Hunt will host it's 3rd Annual Judged Trail Ride April 1st 2006, Rain date April 2nd.  Riders will go off between 9am and 10 am.  Divisions include: Western, English, Jr, Over 40, Gaited.  There will be 6 ribbons and 2 prizes per division.  As any of you who have been know, we have some terrific prizes!  New this year will be the addition of our Hunter Pace which will start at 11am.  Optimum time and fast time over fences (2'6 - 3')  Best turned out foxhunter prize and a special trophy for fast time over fences.  A portion of each entry fee for the hunter pace will go to the MFHA Educational Foundation.      The past 2 years have been very successful, such a pleasure to meet so many new people and have the opportunity to share the sport of foxhunting.  I look forward to seeing you all there!  For additional information and flyers please contact Deborah Fox @ Foxlairfrm@... or 804-749-8135.

      Deborah Fox

      Trail Ride Chairman

      The Caroline Hunt

    • Foxlairfrm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
        Just a reminder about the Caroline Hunt Judged Trail Ride and Hunter Pace on Saturday April 1st (rain date) April 2nd.  Trail riders go off between 9 and 10am and hunter pace begins at 11am. Divisions include: Western, English, Gaited, Junior and Over 40.  Come out and enjoy the day!  Qwik Pix will be onsite to take your photos.
        Concession on premises.  For more information please email or call.

        Deborah Fox
        Trail Ride Chairman
        The Caroline Hunt
        Foxlairfrm@...