FW: Montebello Trail Ride May 27-29

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Paulette & Lee Albright [mailto:britemtn@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 12:58 PM
      To: Undisclosed Recipients
      Subject: Montebello Trail Ride May 27-29

      Spring in the Blue Ridge Mountains is special. The Montebello Vol. Fire
      Dept offers a trail ride weekend that gives you an opportunity to
      experience some nice mountain trails and a quiet country atmosphere.
      Attached you will find a description of the event and a registration
      form. You can see pictures from last year's ride at

      <http://www.jusbcommunity.com/MVFD/> www.jusbcommunity.com/MVFD/

      If you would like some extra brochures to share with other interested
      riders, please contact me and I will mail them to you. Thank you for
      your interest.

      Hope to see you next month.

      Paulette Albright