The Caroline Hunt 2nd Annual Judged Trail Ride

  • Foxlairfrm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      It's that time of year again, when we all start marking our calendars
      for spring trail rides. It's hard to believe spring is almost here!

      The Caroline Hunt will host it's 2nd Annual Judged Trail Ride on
      April 2nd, 2005. Rain date April 3rd. The ride will be in beautiful
      Caroline County, VA. Divisions: Western, English, Gaited, Junior,
      Over 40 and the famed Foxhunter division.
      Pre-Entry $20.00 first division - $10.00 each additional division
      Concession on grounds. Six ribbons and 2 prizes per division
      ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMETS!
      Negative coggins required
      NO DOGS NO STALLIONS

      Contact: Deborah Fox @ foxlairfrm@... or 804-749-8135 for more
      information and registration forms

      Thanks to all who came out last year! Pass the word for our annual
      fundraiser.

      Happy Trails
      Deb Fox