Gainesville area fundraiser for Trails

  • saungier@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      Subj: BES Cocktail Fundraiser
      Date: 7/16/2004 9:25:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time

      COCKTAIL PARTY with BES

      Yes, something FUN to do with BES. Our first annual cocktail party!!!  We are having the fundraising cocktail party on Saturday, August 28th at the Brass Cannon in Gainesville at 7:30!  Please plan to attend.  Come meet new friends, greet old ones…bring a new neighbor.

      We all have seen the loss of horse trails, especially in these last very few years.  We at BES are trying to keep and support the trails at the Battlefields for all horse people.  It's a privilege, not a right, to ride at the Battlefields, and it's up to horse people to keep the trails. They are beautiful trails, they are some of the very few public trails around here, and it would be a shame to lose them due to our neglect.

      The Brass Cannon is lovely…part of the Stonewall Golf Club.  It's too hot to ride in August, so let's get together and catch up on old times, meet new people, and don't forget, we'll have lovely items to raffle off.  One being a gift certificate for Panino's, voted on of Washingtonian's 100 Best Restaurants!!!!!  And, it's in Manassas!  (It's my favorite restaurant!)

      The invitation and directions are on our website:   www.battlefieldequestriansociety.org!   Or call/email me:  Anne Clark:  703-754-1254/merrittanneclark@...

      You don't have to be a member to come to the party, but I'm sure once you come and meet us, you'll be sure to join!

      BES---Camaraderie for a common cause!