FW: Montebello Trail Rides for 2013

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      From: Montebello Trails [mailto:montebellotrails@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:44 PM
      To: Montebello Trail Riders
      Subject: Montebello Trail Rides for 2013

      Montebello Volunteer Fire & Emergency Services has held trail rides for the
      past 29 years and it is with much sadness that we write to tell you we will
      not be holding any trail rides this year. Our organization is small and many
      of its members that have worked on the rides in the past are not available
      to help this year.

      We will be making decisions about future rides later this year and may be
      contacting you for input about whether you would attend rides if they were
      held again, what we could do to entice you to come back, and that sort of
      thing.

      We know many of you plan on these rides each year and we have valued your
      continued support and friendship. We will miss seeing you and are very sorry
      to let you down this year.

      The Crew at MVFES