Beaches to Bluegrass trail - Stakeholders meeting to review conceptual plan

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 524 KB
    I am looking for contact information for the various riding clubs that are
    situated along the length of the proposed Beaches to Bluegrass Trail (runs
    just north of and parallel to the VA/NC state line). Stakeholder meetings
    are being planned with DCR and VDOT and I've been asked by DCR to help
    identify the clubs representatives that should be invited.

    This trail, one of our five proposed statewide trails, was originally
    conceived as linking existing trails throughout Southern Virginia. Now is
    the time to determine whether these established trails want to be part of a
    bigger network and how we overcome the gaps between trails.

    For more information please see the attached flyer that shows the proposed
    trail corridor.

    Please include the club name, along with the representative's name, email,
    phone, and address.

    Thank you.

    Sally Aungier