USTR Benefit Ride for The Blue Ridge Center - Sunday, 11/4

  • Janet V.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      USTR's "A Chili Ride in November" to benefit the Blue Ridge Center is just around the corner on Sunday, November 4, 2012! We hope you'll join us for a day of riding on the beautiful trails of the Blue Ridge Center in Loudoun County, Virginia. The event will be held at the Blue Ridge Center in Neersville, Virginia, located between Hillsboro and Harpers Ferry. The ride will be approximately 10 miles long over mixed terrain, including bridges and creek crossings. Trails will be marked by ribbons and riders will "go as they please." Ride out will be between 9:30 and 11:30a.m. Ride will be followed by lunch served from 11:30a.m. to 3:30p.m., including Chili, hot dogs, chips and drinks.

      Registration Postmarked by October 27th -- $35
      Registration Postmarked after October 27th or Day of Ride -- $40

      Visit http://www.ustrailride.org/BenefitRides.html for registration materials.

      Think you're going to register the day of the ride? Contact the ride registration coordinator for driving directions.

      We look forward to a great day out on the trails!