VaHorseTrails 2012 Calendar of Events

  • Sally Aungier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012

      Ride Organizers,

      Don't forget to post your 2012 trail ride dates to the VaHorseTrails calendar if they will be open to riders outside your club. If you don't have the details yet just enter the basic information and a contact person as a place holder for the date.  Many groups use this calendar for planning their events and to avoid date conflicts so please help us keep it up to date.

      Be sure to include the date, location (including county), event description, and contact person or website at a minimum.  Details can be added later.
      If you are unable to post the event yourself, just email the details to me in the body of an email message or Word doc (not a PDF) and I'll post it
      for you.

      As a reminder to everyone, you can check the calendar for rides across the state by visiting this site.

      Thanks,

      Sally Aungier
      VaHorseTrails Moderator

      Virginia Outdoors - Equestrian Trails Guide