TSBR Summer Social

  • Jean Donhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011

      The Trevilian Station Battlefield Riders are hosting A Summer Social and Membership Drive on Sunday  July 31st from 1:00 - 4:00.  This event is open to anyone interested in Learning more about who we are and what we are about. Please RSVP to Mary at   maryrodgers66@...

      Mission Statement:

      Trevilian Station Battlefield Riders was formed to assist the Trevilian Station Battlefield Foundation in maintaining the integrity of this Civil War Battlefield, honoring the human and equine lives lost during the battle of Trevilian Station. Members will provide education of the Battlefield while developing and maintaining equestrian trails throughout the property. Through our efforts, this property will be an important part of the Louisa County Community providing recreation, and education.

      Please feel free to cross post and forward this to anyone who may be interested in attending.