Workday at Conway Robinson State Mem. Forest

  • saungier@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003

      Subject:   Work Day
      Date:    5/29/2003
      From:    SACHTLEBEN_LAURIE_R@...

      Good morning Friends of Conway Robinson:

      We would like to try again to schedule a work day for Conway Robinson State Memorial Forest. The rain has keep us from getting any work done this spring and the forest needs some clean up. We are setting Saturday June 14, 2003 as our next date. We will plan on meeting at the picnic shelter at 9 AM and work until noon. Hope you and any members of local groups can meet and help us clean up the trails at Conway Robinson.

      If you know of any groups such as scouts, bicycle clubs, horse clubs, hiking, photography, wild flower groups that would be interested let me know the contact and I'll be glad to give them a call.

      Be sure to bring work gloves, clippers and drinking water.