Belmead Labor Day Weekend Poker Run & campout at Belmead [1 Attachment]

  • saungier@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
    Riders
    I know some of you in the eastern part of the state are trying to leave town because of the hurricane threat.

    Keep the Belmead campout/ ride in mind.  The weather forecast west of Richmond is not bad.  There is plenty of space to primitive camp and Marilyn can make a few stalls available to folks who are trying to evacuate. Her contact info is

    Marilyn  Catlett (H) 804-598-4907 (c) 804-909-4981.  The cell # is the best option for reaching her.

    Sally Aungier