Spring Ride planning

  • saungier@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      If any of you have your dates for 2003 rides established can you please send them to me for the calendar?  This would include any ride to which non-club members are invited (e.g. Judged, competitive, pleasure) and related clinics.  Trail work days are also accepted.

      I need  the event name, date, contact person (phone & email), and a website if applicable.  (Compiling the dates allows for us all to do a better job of scheduling so that we can avoid competing against each other for participants.)

      Thanks
      Sally Aungier
      VaHorseTrails moderator