Trail ride calendar now on line

  • saungier@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Our local club, the Powhatan Riding Association,  now has a website and I've built up the calendar of state-wide trail rides/events pretty well now.  Feel free to use it as a reference when planning your weekends or club events.   The address is

      If you know of public events that should be added or if any listed ones have changed, please let me know.
      I have opted to only maintain our club website rather than to try to keep that one and the Yahoo calendar site up to date.  Please keep in mind that some of the events listed under the PRA are for members only ( insurance reasons).

      Sally Aungier
      Moderator
      to reply use saungier@...