My Hytachi Cutevac conversion

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      My Hytachi Cutevac conversion

      Hi all,

      As you all know I have been working on converting a hytachi Cutevac dirrect drive RV pump to being a belt driven pump. Well I'm now at the stage where I just need some 34" belts (and the matching belt guard fingers are important!) and a mounting frame for the setup. I have uploaded a pic of where I'm at with the conversion. I think this set up both looks good and should work very well.

      The photo is in "Thomas' Vacuum Folly"

      Clear skies,
      Thomas Janstrom
      http://www.tjanstrom.com
      http://www.norsewines.com.au
      "Your nobody untill you've been ignored by your seventh cranio-facial nerve."