New file uploaded to VacuumX

  • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
      group.

      File : /vdep.JPG
      Uploaded by : sloanpk2000 <amisiuk@...>
      Description : Vacuum Deposition System

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      sloanpk2000 <amisiuk@...>
    • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
        group.

        File : /vdep1.JPG
        Uploaded by : sloanpk2000 <amisiuk@...>
        Description : Chamber Opened

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        sloanpk2000 <amisiuk@...>
      • sloanpk2000
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
          Hi,
          This is one of the 3 systems used by Sirius Optics. Its actually my
          least favorite.

          Tp the left is the chiller. We maintain all components at 20C while
          in operation. The chamber is 20" diameter. To the far right is the
          14KV power supply with the control panel on top. We vent the system
          with nitrogen seen against the wall.

          This unit employs a roughing pump, and a cryopump and liquid nitrogen
          boost.

          Al M

        • sloanpk2000
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
            Hi,
            This image shows the open chamber. We have several planetaries. The
            one visible is used for smaller interference filters and AR coats.

            We line the chamber with aluminum foil for easier cleaning.

            Al M

          • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 8, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
              group.

              File : /strong.pdf
              Uploaded by : toglman <inky@...>
              Description : Strong metallizing article

              toglman <inky@...>
            • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 19, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                group.

                File : /100_0937a.jpg
                Uploaded by : arcstarter <arcstarter@...>
                Description : 6 inch diffusion pump - jet assy

                arcstarter <arcstarter@...>
              • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 17 4:16 PM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                  group.

                  File : /Manual_VR16L.pdf
                  Uploaded by : lerchman_33713 <jlerch1@...>
                  Description : Hitachi Vacuum Pump Manual

                  lerchman_33713 <jlerch1@...>
                • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 2, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                    group.

                    File : /Diffussion pump/PICT0631_30_8.JPG
                    Uploaded by : sg_perab <serge.gostoli@...>
                    Description : diffussion pump heater 270 W @ 220 V

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    sg_perab <serge.gostoli@...>
                  • arcstarter
                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 10, 2005
                      Nice! I'm curious about the other side of the photo - the vacuum
                      side. Is that center cylinder connected to some sort of riser, or
                      chimney assembly?

                      -Bill

                    • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Feb 13, 2006
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                        group.

                        File : /crystal holder /Spring Forming Tool.JPG
                        Uploaded by : atm_ken_hunter <atm_ken_hunter@...>
                        Description :

                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 13, 2006
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                          group.

                          File : /crystal holder /MVC-687F.JPG
                          Uploaded by : atm_ken_hunter <atm_ken_hunter@...>
                          Description : edwards temescal crystal holder

                          Message 12 of 22 , Feb 16, 2006
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                            group.

                            File : /crystal holder /Crystal Holder sma-n_female.JPG

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 17, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                              group.

                              File : /pump_connections.pdf
                              Uploaded by : ralngm <ralngm@...>
                              Description :

                              ralngm <ralngm@...>
                            • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                group.

                                File : /NUCLEAR PHYSICS mag res spectrometer.doc
                                Uploaded by : gfbrandenburg <gfbrandenburg@...>
                                Description : Amateur Scientist article on making your own NMRI machine

                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 22, 2007
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                  group.

                                  File : /atm_ken_hunter files/HyVac 28.pdf

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Sep 27, 2007
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                    group.

                                    File : /atm_ken_hunter files/vacuum.pdf

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Sep 27, 2007
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                      group.

                                      File : /atm_ken_hunter files/vacuum_techniques.pdf

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 24, 2008
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                        group.

                                        File : /Triac controller for highly inductive loads.jpg
                                        Uploaded by : henry_3507 <kmnhij@...>
                                        Description : Circuit diagram

                                        henry_3507 <kmnhij@...>
                                      • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 24, 2008
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                          group.

                                          File : /atm_ken_hunter files/Crystal Oscillator[1].jpg
                                          Uploaded by : atm_ken_hunter <atm_ken_hunter@...>
                                          Description : Oscillator for Modified XMS Deposition Controller

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 2, 2008
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                            group.

                                            File : /jack47'N71'W/comp parabolic ctenary.bmp
                                            Uploaded by : suppjos <jacquessavard@...>
                                            Description : comparaison chaneway parabola

                                            suppjos <jacquessavard@...>
                                          • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 22, 2011
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                              group.

                                              File : /US3363830.pdf
                                              Uploaded by : schneyolo <schneyolo@...>
                                              Description : Diffusion pump patent

                                              schneyolo <schneyolo@...>
                                            • VacuumX@yahoogroups.com
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Sep 18, 2011
                                                Hello,

                                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the VacuumX
                                                group.

                                                File : /Diffussion pump/US3363830.pdf