Re: [VacuumX] Re: Baffle design

  • Gomez Addams
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
      If your pumps are very clean, you may not need a trap.
      If you are using mechanical pumps which are sealed by oil,
      you will need a trap.

      "clean" (no back-streaming) pumping techs include:

      • turbopumps backed by a diaphragm, scroll, or dry screw roughing pump

      • sorption pumps

      My apologies if you stated you have existing pumps and I missed it.