"Cheap" vacuum

  • slavkok
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hello...

      I need to make vacuum in range 5 to 10 mBar. What device to use for that. I need to evacuate aprox 5 litre box but I do not have electricity on place where I need to do that. What options I have?

      Thanks
    • Simon Quellen Field
      Message 67 of 67 , Jun 20, 2011
        I would expect that would not be a problem as long as you are pumping faster
        than it out-gasses.
        ;-)

        On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Guy Brandenburg <gfbrandenburg@...> wrote:
        I use an ordinary reinforced automobile radiator hose at one point in our setup. I wonder if things would be better if I used something else.