seeking Danielson / Tribodyn pump station info

  • Gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I have a couple of old (old, old) Danielson-Tribodyn pump stations.

      Danielson is defunct. Ideal / Pchemlabs services them, but after a couple of go-rounds with them, I'd rather service my pumps in-house.

      These are small turbos with big diaphragm fore-pumps. The diaphragm pumps were made by Gast but on one of my systems, they have Danielson labels and I can't tell what model numbers they are. The two systems are different sizes, and don't use the same backing pumps. In fact, the one I can't identify has two 2-stage diaphragm pumps of different sizes in series.

      I need to order rebuild kits (seals, diaphragms) for these from my Gast distributor.

      If anyone knows of any place I can find service manuals, operating manuals, schematics, any documentation at all for these pumping stations, please let me know.