Re: pirani with ordinary  bulb

  • henry_3507
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Great links but on Ebay you could sometimes get a commercial/industrial vacuum gauge in great working condition for only around 35$ or even less sometimes. I have bought 4 under 1 year from Ebay and the last one only a week ago for a combined price of around 100$. It has been one with a linear output and the rest with analog outputs and some with setponts as well.

      I had some years ago planned to to build one like in the links but then i found that these types existed on Ebay and they worked right away so there wasnt any reason to that anymore, and they also had the required vacuum fitting needed.

      Just thought you might wanted to know.

      Regards Henry