Good oil/fluid prices

  • radroy92
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
      Has anybody bought oil from http://www.vacuumoil.com/

      Really good prices!

      Roy M.
    • Gomez Addams
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2008
        Duniway's current prices are still cheaper, unless their website has
        wrong prices.

        On Dec 8, 2008, at 7:56 PM, radroy92 wrote:

        > Has anybody bought oil from http://www.vacuumoil.com/
        >
        > Really good prices!
        >
        > Roy M.

        Gomez' Law of Information Technology: No one will take an I.T. company
        seriously unless it employs at least one male with long hair and ear
        rings.
      • Thomas Janstrom
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009

          So what’s happening, any interesting plans for the new year?

          Cheers, Thomas Janstrom.

          Little Gems.

          http://tjlittlegems.com

        • Jacques Savard
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
            I am playing whit new capture sofware in linux and also new stacking
            sofware better then registack

            also made some spectro

            and waiting for clear sky whitout SNOW

            here it is very rare

            not possible to play whit vacuum equipment at minus 20'C in my guarage

            have to way for sommer

            jack 47'N 71'W

            > So what's happening, any interesting plans for the new year?
            >

            > Cheers, Thomas Janstrom.
            >
            > Little Gems.
            >
            > http://tjlittlegems.com <http://tjlittlegems.com/index.htm>

          • SVC
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
              >Its that damn global warming!

              Don

              >I am playing whit new capture sofware in linux and also new stacking
              >sofware better then registack
              >
              >also made some spectro
              >
              >and waiting for clear sky whitout SNOW
              >
              >here it is very rare
              >
              >not possible to play whit vacuum equipment at minus 20'C in my guarage
              >
              >have to way for sommer
              >
              >jack 47'N 71'W
              >

              >> So what's happening, any interesting plans for the new year?
              >>

              >> Cheers, Thomas Janstrom.
              >>
              >> Little Gems.
              >>
              >> http://tjlittlegems.com <http://tjlittlegems.com/index.htm>

              ____________________________________
              Donald M. Mattox
              Society of Vacuum Coaters
              71 Pinon Hill Place NE
              Albuquerque, NM 87122-1914

              Telephone 505/856-7188
              FAX 505/856-6716
              E-mail donmattox@...
              WebSite http://www.svc.org
            • Aurigema, Andrew N. (KSC)[ASRC AEROSPACE]
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
                Bussy making Foamglas mirrors that actually float on water :_))))))

                and putting in vacuum failure safety cut-out switches so my diffusion pumps dont explode if the pumps suck back air during power failure.

                Drew in sunny Florida

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009

                  Sounds like fun.

                  I’m busy trying to make enough room in my storage vault so I can get back to trying to get my vacuum system up and running…..

                  I have to figure out some way to lift the bell on and off the base plate without the 10’ of head room I had previously, now I have a total floor to ceiling height of 6’6” with my base plate at 4’4” it doesn’t leave much room to play with does it!

                  At least it’s a pleasant 76F down there v.s. the 84F at my desk.

                  Cheers, Thomas Janstrom.

                  Little Gems.

                  http://tjlittlegems.com