Inficon XMS Controller Manual posted

  • Ken Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Greetings...

      I have received several questions via email this week concerning how
      to measure the Thickness of Thin Films. There's a ton of info on the
      web about this but I have also received some specific questions about
      the Inficon XMS Thin Film Deposition Controller/Monitor that Thomas
      and I have been working with.

      To help make the information easier to access, I have scanned and
      posted the entire Instruction Manual for this controller in the
      Group's PHOTO section under "Inficon..." . Some of this information
      is specific to the Inficon Controller, some is outdated, but there is
      a lot of information that is Generic to thin film deposition and it
      would not hurt to take a look through the photos in that folder to
      see the process, how it was developed and learn about how this
      particular type of device works.

      Ask any unanswered questions that you have about this AFTER reading
      the info, most of them are answered in the manual.

      Enjoy!

      Ken Hunter