Just a note to let you all know I have updated my website.

  • Thomas Janstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006

      Hi All,

      Sorry for this massively cross posted missive.

      I have just uploaded an update on my drill/mill conversion. Basically I have nearly finished this project; it is now a somewhat clumsy, but functional, mill/drill.

      The link to the page is http://www.tjanstrom.com/drillmillconvertion3.html if yahoo mungs this up just go to the parent site tjanstrom.com and follow the links to “Tom’s Astro Pages” and scroll down to the drill/mill link…. It’s been a fun project so far, if somewhat tedious at times.

      Cheers, Thomas.