Arts and Craft Leader Needed for AGC at Camp Highroad

  • Casey Torrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      We are in need an Arts and Craft Leader for July 31-August 5th at Camp Highroad in Middleburg. The leader would plan activities for 40 campers and assist the groups of campers throughout the week. Overnight stay is preferred but schedule can be flexible if needed. Please contact the on-site director Dawn Skinner if you can help (dawn@...).

      Thanks!
      Casey

      Casey Torrence, Director of All God’s Children Camp
      804-521-1138 or 1-800-768-6040 ext. 138
      caseytorrence@...
      www.vaumc.org/agcc