"Back-to-Basics" Summer Work Camps, Beulah UMC Retreat Center, Lynchburg District

  • Nancy Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
    Dear Friends:
    There is still some time and a few open weeks remaining for you and
    your church to join us for a summer work week or weekend at beautiful
    Beulah Retreat and Spiritual Life Center in Amherst County. We have
    partnered with several local mission agencies to help you coordinate a
    week of meaningful outreach ministry for your church. If you have been
    considering this opportunity, please contact us now so we can help you
    make it happen!
    The attached information sheet and reservation form contains further details.
    Don't miss this great opportunity to involve the children, youth and
    families of your church in a work camp experience that is affordable,
    closer to home, and customized to fit the needs, skills and interests
    of your group.
    We look forward to serving you!
    Blessings,
    Nancy Johnson
    Group Facilitator, Beulah Retreat Center
    Pastor, St. James UMC