Rosslyn Caretakers Retreat April 30

  • Pat Watkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      To e-mail Rev. Pat Watkins, click on:   caretakerofcreation@...
      To view the Roslyn Retreat Center, click on:  http://roslyncenter.org

      Rev. Pat Watkins
      Executive Director
      Caretakers of God's Creation
      4030 Elizabeth Lane
      Fairfax VA 22032-1448
      703-323-4643 work
      804-357-7098 cell

      "The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof!"

    • Pat Watkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        Yesterday all my information didn't show up so here it is:

        Greetings Caretakers,

        We're offering a retreat on April 30 in Richmond for all of you who are working to heal God's creation. It is not a training event or a work day. It will simply be a day of, hopefully, a gift of God's grace to you. Jim Bennett will provide music for us during our worship time, which will be in the chapel at Rosslyn, an incredibly beautiful place. Check out the details below and consider joining us.

        A RETREAT FOR CREATION'S CARETAKERS

        Nourish Your Relationship with God's Creation

        If you are working, either as a professional or a volunteer, in any capacity involving the care and healing of God's creation, this retreat is especially for you. Come away with God, each other, and creation to celebrate, worship, rest, and replenish your souls. We will worship together, spend time with God's creation individually and in small groups, and have conversations among ourselves, all designed to deepen our understanding and experiences of the relationships we have with God, each other, and creation; and to gain confidence, energy, and courage to be leaders in the healing of God's creation.

        Roslyn Retreat Center, Richmond

        April 30, 2011

        Registration/Coffee/Visiting 8am – 9am

        Retreat begins 9am

        Retreat ends 3:30pm

        Cost is $40.00 per person, which includes continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, and the retreat space.

        Registration is online at:

        http://www.vaumc. org/Page. aspx?pid= 424&cid=3& ceid=469& cerid=0&cdt= 4%2f30%2f2011

        For more information contact Rev. Pat Watkins 703-323-4643jpatdenise@mac. com

        Thanks,