'Missions: Why We Serve,' at Sudley UMC, March 20

  • Brenda Capen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013

      “Missions: Why We Serve”

      Tim Dayton, Cofounder and Executive Director of REACH (Real Experiences Affecting CHange) will be presenting

      “Missions: Why We Serve”

      At Sudley UMC at 7 PM on Wednesday night March 20  (Free)

      Sudley UMC   5308 Sudley Rd   Cartharpin, VA

      Tim brings 30 years of mission experience, including eight years as a mission/service camp director.

      He currently heads up REACH, Inc., a nonprofit service organization in Roanoke, VA.  They specialize in teaching “Service to others” as a way of life and offer multiple service opportunities in the hope that participants will find “where their interests and passions meet the needs of the world.”  In 2012, in their second summer, REACH participants provided over 12,000 hours of service through home repair, homeless and food ministries, working with children, the environment, immigration services, and the elderly.  “If you have an interest – we’ll find a way to share it.”

      Any questions:  tim@...

      Tim Dayton
      www.REACHYouthMissions.com