Youth Director, New Castle UMC, New Castle, VA

  • Brenda Capen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013

      The New Castle United Methodist Church is looking for an energetic and motivated individual with strong Christian values to lead and grow our ministry to children and teenagers. This part-time employment opportunity would begin at six hours each week. Interested persons may contact pastor Penny Wilson at 540-864-5242 or by e-mail at penny.pastor.wilson1@.... Resumes may be sent to PO Box 13, New Castle, VA 24127.

      This position is also posted on the Virginia Conference Web site at www.vaumc.org/jobs