In last 7 days
We are an organization commmitted to assisting individual Virginia Families in resolving their problems regarding receiving appropriate services for their children with disabilities in Virginia Schools. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) is not being complied with by Virginia Schools and children with disabilities are currently being denied appropriate services guaranteed to them by law. Unfortunately, by their actions, the Virginia State Department of Education and the United States Department of Education are not committed to seeing that IDEA law is complied with in Virginia Schools. Our children are being harmed and it's time to see this change.
- Special Education
- Aug 31, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses