Missing Your VaHomeschoolers March-April Newsletter?

  • Stephanie Elms
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007

       The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers

      VaHomeschoolers.org
      Your Resource. Your Voice. Your Association.

      Missing Your March-April Newsletter?

      It has been brought to our attention that many VaHomeschoolers members have not yet received their March-April Newsletter. We are currently working with the printer to identify and fix the problem for future mailings. In the meantime, we want to ensure that all members receive their copy. This issue of the newsletter also contained the VaHomeschoolers Membership cards which we know many members rely on to qualify for discounts at many local establishments.

      In addition to the Membership Card, the March-April Newsletter (with an article on Mad-Libs on the front page) contained many informative articles including the exciting announcement of Thomas Armstrong (nationally known author and expert on multiple intelligences and learning styles) as the Keynote Speaker at the 2007 VaHomeschoolers Conference and Resource Fair to be held on July 20-21st at the Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond.

      If you are a member of VaHomeschoolers and did not receive your March-April Newsletter, please send an e-mail to newsletter@... with your postal address so we can mail you your copy.

      Not sure if you are a member but know that you did not get your newsletter? Please email us and we will verify if your membership is current.

      Not a member but want to become one? Join today! Family membership is just $20/year and entitles you to the newsletter as well as various other benefits. In addition, your membership goes towards supporting homeschooling in Virginia by supporting the VaHomeschoolers website, lobbying efforts, conferences and other VaHomeschoolers activities. To join or learn more about the benefits of membership, go to our Membership page: www.vahomeschoolers.org/about/join.asp.

      Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this mix-up may have caused. And if you know of anyone who is missing their newsletter who is not on the Announcement list, please forward this message on to them.

      Please feel free to forward this message to other homeschoolers and homeschool groups or email lists who might find this information useful. If this message was forwarded to you, be sure to join the VaHomeschoolers Announce List to receive future updates directly.

      Or via email: VaHomeschoolersAnnounce-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers

      www.vahomeschoolers.org

      info@...

      PO Box 5131
      Charlottesville , VA 22905