VaHomeschoolers Conference and Resource Fair Update - April 3, 2006

  • Stephanie Elms
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006

      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
      VaHomeschoolers.org

      The Old Dominion's only fully inclusive, member directed, and volunteer driven state association.

      VaHomeschoolers is neutral in matters of religion and partisan politics.
      "Helping homeschoolers is our only agenda."

      Conference Website Now Available!

      The VaHomeschoolers 2006 Conference and Resource Fair website is now available! All the latest information on the exciting activities coming up this August.

      www.VaHomeschoolers.org/conference/2006_conference.asp

      Have questions and want to find answers? This is the place. Find information on Conference Speakers, Registration, the Used Resource Fair, Vendor Registration, Volunteering, Donating, and more! Soon to come…Session Descriptions, Conference Schedule, Resource Fair Details, Family Programs, Things to Do and See in Richmond and other Special Features.

      Check back often for updates or join our Announcement List to receive the latest information in your inbox.

      VaHomeschoolers Used Resource Fair – We Need Your Stuff!

      Admit it. We all have it. Used Stuff. And lots of it. Here is your chance to de-clutter and help yourself and VaHomeschoolers at the same time! Consign your used stuff and VaHomeschoolers will sell it at our Used Resource Fair table at the Conference. You make money, clear out your house for more stuff and receive a tax write-off, VaHomeschoolers makes money and Conference attendees get great deals in the process! A win-win-win situation! And if you would rather not take the time to consign your stuff, you can donate it directly to VaHomeschoolers and take the tax write-off.

      What can be sold?

      another feature Curriculum
      another feature Manipulatives
      another feature Electronic games
      another feature Videos
      another feature Puzzles
      another feature DVDs

      another feature Text books
      another feature Games
      another feature Hardware
      another feature Music
      another feature Arts and crafts supplies
      another feature Video games

      another feature Reference materials
      another feature Pleasure reading
      another feature Electronic readers
      another feature Software
      another feature Educational toys

      All materials must be original materials. No copies.

      For full details, go to our Used Resource Fair section of the Conference webpage or contact Linda Davies, Used Resource Fair Coordinator.

      Join VaHomeschoolers Now! Get Conference Benefits!

      VaHomeschoolers members receive the following conference benefits:

      Ø      Early Registration – Registration booklets will be made available to members in the next couple of weeks! Sign up now to get first shot at signing up for your favorite sessions. Sessions are filled on a first come, first serve basis.

      Ø      Discounted Registration Fees – VaHomeschoolers members receive a substantial discount on registration!

      Membership in VaHomeschoolers is very affordable – only $20/year. And VaHomeschoolers members receive many additional benefits including the satisfaction of knowing that by supporting VaHomeschoolers you are supporting homeschooling throughout Virginia .

      Joining is easy – Just click here to learn how to join through PayPal or by check or money order.

      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers is a non-profit public charity with 501(c)(3) status; your membership dues and donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.