Last Day for College Seminar Online Registration

  • Stephanie Elms
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
      www.VaHomeschoolers.org
      Your Resource. Your Voice. Your Association.

      Last Day for College Seminar Online Registration!

      Today, Friday, November 6, 2009  is the last day for online registration for the VaHomeschoolers Homeschooling and College Entrance seminar.  Online registration guarantees we will have enough handouts for you and offers the opportunity to purchase an optional boxed lunch from Jason's Deli.  Online registration via PayPal is available until midnight tonight!

      Beginning Saturday, November 7, 2009, seminar registration will be available only on a walk-in basis.  The seminar is an all-day event held Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at the Science Museum of Virginia (SMV) in Richmond.  This is not an annual event and unlike our conferences, you won't have another chance in 2010.

      For more information and to register for the event, visit
      http://www.vahomeschoolers.org/seminars. If you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Leslie Nathaniel at seminars@....

      If you plan to attend but prefer walk-in registration, please print and fill out the registration form available on the seminar web page to speed the registration process on the day of the event.  We can accept cash, check, or money order at the seminar.  We cannot process credit or debit card transactions at the seminar.

      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
      www.VaHomeschoolers.org
      Your Resource. Your Voice. Your Association.

      ~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~
      Please feel free to forward this message to other homeschoolers and homeschool groups or email lists who might find this information useful. If this message was forwarded to you, be sure to join the VaHomeschoolers Announce List to receive future updates directly.

      Join online:
      Or via email:
      VaHomeschoolersAnnouncements-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Become our Fan on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/VaHomeschoolers

      Follow Us on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/VaHomeschoolers

      The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
      www.vahomeschoolers.org
      info@...
      PO Box 5131
      Charlottesville, VA 22905