I sent mine into the factory for replacement, because they are waterproof. It was very reasonable as far as the price is concerned. Phil From:pherve1
Hello! I have no idea where to get parts but you may ask yaesu UK, they are usually very helpful. From: VX8R@yahoogroups.com [mailto:VX8R@yahoogroups.com]leosedf2000
Dear friends, I need to change the knob and keypad of my VX8, but I don't found these supplies everywhere. Could any help me to find some web to buy these?t0ni0v
APRS 1200/9600 bps (B band only)
CTCSS/DCS Encode & Decode
Weather Receiving with Weather Alert
Dot Matrix LCD
Hi-Rez Spectrum Analyzer
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- May 14, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.