Re: [VX8R] Software

  • Phil Sohn (MSN)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
      I was hoping the VX8 would work with a bluetooth GPS, so I asked the factory. They said it does not work with Bluetooth, USB, or serial GPSs. It only works with their GPS. If it supported Bluetooth GPS. I'd also probably buy one if it supported a USB GPS. As it is, I'm not so sure.

      Phil
      K7APS

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2011
        Hi, I made a data cable with a MAX3233, but now I need a software to manage the VX8.

        Can any body help me? if is possible free cost..

        Thanks for advance

        Toni EA2CXK
      • kb9lbc
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
          <http://chirp.danplanet.com/>
          Free VX-8R among others programming software... also for linux.