I usually get mine from Amazon or IDParts.com IDParts has kit combos where you can select the brand of oil and filter you like. Put in your car and theirsyncro4me
jeep and mercedes... but I do like VW's. I've owned several here and in Germany. There is a certain feel and quality to them. The only thing I don't carethefotomeister
I guess you are just a jeep kinda guy then! I like the 6.2l/100km, 38 us mpg I get with the Passat. It is more of a beast than your older jetta, I guess thatfarvernugen
- Mar 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.