On my old Mk3 AHU TDI, I made it from Claremont, NH to Perryville, OH on one tank of fuel. Straight across the Vermont mountains, then straight across I90.vrmcbeigh
I want to say that my '04 wagon would average 46mpg, much of that around 70mph, for most of its life. Well, until I had it chipped, then my speed kinda driftedkb1ckt
Always a bummer to see the tank average drop after a good run. At the moment I have figured my Tundra does better on the back roads than on thekb1ckt
- Mar 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.