ME TOO $2.39 and reg. gas was $2.42.WOW.................Finally.No to buy 5 gal can every time I go and fill my 55gal reserve drum in garage. Bryan Belman,dieselwesty
i noticed that too. i had justified my buick encore being tuned to get every hp out of the tiny 1.4l and needing 93 octane based on diesel prices. theyDragonelli
Well for the first time in a long time, I am paying less for diesel than people are paying for regular gas. I bought a tank today for 2.59/gal while thevwdieseltdi
- Mar 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.