New Format at VR

  • abarten1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      VR the magazine is going to take a short hiatus to let me get some
      other things done. We still have a lineup of articles in store and
      will be releasing them one at a time. We will also be adding to the
      lineup, so there should be no lack of reading material.

      The big difference, then, is our format. New articles will be found at
      the VR Reading Room, accessible from the main page at
      http://www.virtualrailroader.com . The main difference for me is I
      won't have to spend so much time worrying about magazine deadlines and
      consists.

      Unless people strongly object, I'll keep on announcing new articles
      via this list as they are posted.

      The first article, Chicago to Jackson in Five Years, is now available.
      It's a Locomotion article. If you're not into Locomotion, fear not. We
      have coverage of other simulators waiting in the wings.

      Al