How to travel from Bangalore to Tirukoilur

  • Srirang Kulkarni
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      Namsakara,

      I need directions for traveling to Tirukoilur from bangalore in Car. I have traveled to Tirukoilur once in bus but i am not having any idea about Road Condition or route to reach Tirukoilur.

      Please provide instructions for the same....

      Thanks,
      Srirang

    • Ramprasath P
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
        Hare Srinivasa!

        Namaskara,

        Follow this route to reach Tirukoilur from Bangalore

        Bangalore-Hosur-Krishnagiri-Tiruvannalamai-Tirukoilur

        This route is normally all peoples are using, road condition is some what good.

        Alternatively you can go in Chennai route upto vellore and then go to Tiruvannamalai-Tirukoilur from Vellore, this is some long distance route but road condition upto Vellore is very good (6 Lane).

        On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:47:51 +0530 wrote

        Namsakara,

        I need directions for traveling to Tirukoilur from bangalore in Car. I have traveled to Tirukoilur once in bus but i am not having any idea about Road Condition or route to reach Tirukoilur.

        Please provide instructions for the same....

        Thanks,
        Srirang

        Regards,

        Ramprasath.P,
        +91-98841-99996.
      • Harish Rao
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
          namaskAra,

          Please follow the route below:

          A. Bangalore (Exit the city from Silk Board Junction towards Hosur)
          B. Hosur
          C. Krishnagiri (after the toll, take a left turn towards CHN, then immediate right towards Thiruvannamalai)
          D. Thiruvannamalai (be careful while crossing the town, you might get lost)
          E. Thirukkoilur

          It should be around 250 kms and 4 hours journey.
          The road conditions are excellent.

          Please check the map at:

          Rgds
          Harish