Re: [VLF_Group] Q: need spectrogram of US ELF at 76 Hz

  • Renato Romero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi Trond and all,
      I did a complete 24 hours a day monitoring from 23 November to 23 December,
      recording in a 6 hours stereo wave files all the activity below 130Hz,
      using two antennas:
      -a big aerial Marconi (11m T with two 45m top hat) for Schumann resonances
      detection
      -a 35m earth dipole N/S oriented.
      There are about 2Gb of wave data: I will analyze next days with particular
      attention to 76 Hz activity.
      Results will be refer you here.

      Bye, Renato.