Design of VLF Receiver

  • drimldas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      I would like to start receiving Whistler, chorus, tweeks, risers and
      hiss. Please provide me information of simple VLF receivers with
      details such as Manufacturer, Price, Performance, after sales service
      etc as well as the design of antenna systems for direction finding.

      With regards

      I M L Das
    • Herbert E. Plett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002