RE: [VLF_Group] SETI VLF

  • f6agr
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello coolbert

      The guy on the VLF SETI site says:

      " Let's try something completely different. Let's look for ET at the other
      end of the radio spectrum. A lot of the noise on the air at Very Low
      Frequencies is of unknown origin. "

      Please answer this question:

      What are the best criteria able to filter/classify/distingish/separate
      potential ET signals from our earth-made or man-made signals ?"

      Cheers

      Jean-Louis F6AGR

    • k.chattenton
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 3, 2003