Re: [VLF_Group] www.vlf.it update

  • Le Tan
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 21, 2013
      Dear Paul,

      Thank you again,
      We had to spend a lot of time for analyzing tweeks by hand.
      If that program is perfect,it will be realy usefull for the scientists.

      Regards,

      Le Minh Tan
      Phone: +84935318151
      email: tantaynguyen82@...

      Department of Physics
      Faculty of Natural Science and Technology
      TayNguyen University
      567 Le Duan Street, Buon Ma Thuot City, DakLak Province, Vietnam

      ________________________________
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 10, 2014
        Dear All ,

        the Austin transformer is a good solution .

        I have used and maintained in around 13 AM transmitter arounr the worls ,
        but was so stupid not to think about .. Hi ..

        The 144 MHz solution can be used as a CW beacon .hi ..or going at the
        frequency of some ISM bands .

        Claudio Re

        ---

        This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.